SAVEUR.com seeks out stories from around the globe that weave together culture, tradition, and people through the language of food. As a multiple National Magazine Award winner and a many-time winner of the James Beard Foundation Award since 1995, SAVEUR and SAVEUR.com consistently deliver unique editorial and stunning photographic coverage to a passionate readership.
· Roundtrip airfare for two between Gothenburg, Sweden and New York City; Washington, DC; or Chicago, provided by SAS Scandinavian Airlines
· Five-day loaner Volvo from Volvo Overseas Delivery, a unique service where you get a full travel experience when buying a Volvo
· One-night stay at Bjertorp Slott, including breakfast and dinner for two
· One-night stay Villa Sjötorp, including breakfast and dinner for two
· Two-night stay at Elite Park or Elite Plaza Hotel
· One-night stay at Ängavallen, a 100% sustainable farm, including breakfast and dinner for two
In addition, Sweden will have an exclusive sponsorship of the Travel section on SAVEUR.com, as well as sponsorship of an all-new editorial “Sweden Channel,” featuring Swedish stories and recipes from SAVEUR editors.
The campaign’s purpose is to promote Sweden as an exciting, constantly evolving, culinary destination. Sweden has much to offer the enthusiastic foodie traveler, including innovative cuisine with unique ingredients, an exciting culinary heritage, award-winning chefs and a strong focus on organic and small-scale local food production. Plus, knowing the Swede’s love of a healthy lifestyle, Swedish cuisine is created, always, with the well-being of the soul and the body in mind.
The campaign goes live on 1 April. To enter the sweepstakes, visit www.saveur.com/sweden
For more travel information please go to: www.visitsweden.com