Featuring Special Guest Speakers Joseph Whinney (CEO and Founder of Theo Chocolate) and Kurt Kutay (Founder of Wildland Adventures and Director of Travelers Conservation Trust)
Please join Green Living Project for its newest multi-media event showcasing cutting-edge global sustainability stories! This exciting event features projects across Central America (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama) and domestic projects in Maine! Special 2-for-1 coupons and discounted food & beer from Hale’s Ales, free beverages and snacks, free giveaways for the first 50 attendees, incredible travel packages raffled off, LIVE music, and much more! A voluntary $5 donation is requested at the door, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP Project – chosen by YOU! Join us for this special Seattle event!
– Popular multi-media event on global sustainability
– $2 Beer and Sandwich Specials from Hale’s Ales (6-8pm)
– Delicious chocolate samples from Theo Chocolate
– Free Door Prizes for the 1st 50 attendees
– Musical Performance by Jairemie Alexander
– Great Raffle Prizes — including Travel Packages from La Cusinga Ecolodge (Costa Rica), Rios Tropicales (Costa Rica), and Evergreen Escapes (Washington)!
– A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP project
– Special introduction by Kurt Kutay – Founder of Wildland Adventures and Director of Travelers Conservation Trust
– “Think Global, Act Local” spotlight by Theo Chocolate CEO and Founder Joseph Whinney
Having documented 50+ projects across 14 countries across Latin America, Africa, and North America, Green Living Project is excited to premiere its new multi-media presentation on Central America! This must-see event will showcase cutting-edge sustainability projects across Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Panama. Experience the expedition team’s journey and witness the latest efforts in marine conservation (leatherback turtles), adventure eco-lodges, voluntourism, urban sustainable tourism (geo-tourism), indigenous communities, education, sustainable forestry, and more! Come learn about responsible adventure travel, sustainable living, and how you can get directly involved with these exciting projects! Special Feature: Learn about Chewonki’s famous wilderness and sustainability education programs in Maine!
Thursday, September 23rd
6pm-9pm (films begin at 7pm)
Hale’s Ales Brewery Palladium
4301 Leary Way NW, Seattle, WA 98107