SAIRAM TOURISM Company is one of the leading tour-operating companies in the Republic of Uzbekistan in terms of volume and quality of services provided to the foreign tourists visiting the country. Successfully operating in the travel market since 1993 SAIRAM TOURISM specialises in inbound tourism.
The tourist product of the company is rather diversified. Besides traditionally popular cultural tours along the Great Silk Road and round Uzbekistan which include the main historical places in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Shakhrisabz, Termez, Nukus, the Ferghana Valley. The company arranges many expeditions, archeological, ecological and adventure tours. In particular, there are 11 types of adventure tours:
- horseback riding
- camel trip
- bird-watching tour
- flower watching tour
- jeep safari
- golf tour
The company carefully selects the product and makes its assessment before introducing to the market, thus participating in all steps of product development – from generating ideas to designing logistical schemes of day to day operations.
The company provides individuals and groups with a high quality, full package tour services, including:
- Visa support to Uzbekistan;
- Accommodation in hotels and B&B’s;
- Full board;
- Sightseeing with multi-lingual guide;
- Overland transportation by luxurious buses, minibuses, 4WDs, minivans or cars;
- All airport-hotel-airport transfers;
- Professional multi-lingual (English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / Japanese/ Chinese-Mandarin) escort touring guide for whole tour itinerary;
- Arrangement of train tickets and air tickets for domestic flights;
- Visits to museums and other tourist attractions;
- Reservation of tickets for theatre and concert performances.
Three representative offices in the main tourist centers of Uzbekistan (Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva) provide for better monitoring and controlling of the quality of services.
The company has its web-site aimed at serving as information and knowledge reference point for those who are interested in traveling to Uzbekistan and the countries of the Great Silk Road. The well-structured menu enables a visitor of the company’s site to easily find different kind of information: from latest news on tourism in the Silk Road countries up to special interest articles on history, national cuisine, arts of the peoples of Uzbekistan and Central Asia. All the pages are beautifully decorated with original photos taken by hired professionals (photographers and artists).
The company employs and contracts people with various professional background. This enables the company to be competent not only in arranging tourist services but also to carry on advertising, promotion and marketing activities on the basis of modern technologies.
The permanent staff is represented by administration, tour-operators and specialists in advertising. Besides, the company involves a number of temporary employees during high season. To secure the efficiency and enjoyment of the travels the company involves qualified, knowledgeable, dedicated guides and interpreters, who speak main European and Oriental languages, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese-Mandarin.
All adventure tours (trekking, heli-skiing, mountain ski, biking, rafting, horse back riding, camel trip, bird-watching tour, flower watching tour, jeep safari, golf tour) are escorted by technical staff with many years’ experience in this field.
We set up Silk Road Destinations brand, so we can maintain the on-line contacts with the best tourist companies of Central Asian region, thus exploiting potentialities to organize for our clients various combined tours at reasonable prices. The tours can include such countries as: Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Xinjang-Uigur Autonomous Region of China.
SAIRAM TOURISM is a member of a number of professional organisations:
- Association of Private Tourist Agencies of Uzbekistan ( APTA)
(independent, non-government, non-commercial voluntary public organisation created in 1998, consolidates the private tourist companies and hotels on the territory of Uzbekistan, promotes the formation of modern infrastructure of inbound and out-bound tourism in the country) – constitutor and full member
- Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA)
(an association set up with the purpose of improving services provided to travelers to and from Japan, as well as developing of the travel and tourism industries through dissemination of information and encouraging cooperation among members) – Allied member
- World of Destination Management Companies ( World of DMC’s)
(a non-profit, professional global network of owner-managed Destination management Companies and Professional Conference organizers in over 98 countries around the world was founded in 2007 with purpose of referring clients to DMC companies who really understand their destinations and who really could create lasting «wow» moments and memories that make incentive travel and event organization successful) – Destination Management Company
Nowadays SAIRAM TOURISM has established firm co-operation with many tourist companies in such countries as: Austria, Australia, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, etc.
Every year SAIRAM TOURISM takes part in a range of international tourist exhibitions and fairs, including ITB (Berlin), WTM (London), TTG (Rimini), Top Reza (Paris), FITUR (Madrid), JATA (Tokyo), and many others.
At present the strategy of Sairam Tourism is as follows:
- To broaden the range of tourist product by introducing new routes, including the combined routes along the Great Silk Road;
- To enhance the geography of its activities by establishing close business relations with potential partners in the regions where the company has traditionally worked (Western Europe, Japan, Far East) as well as in new regions (USA, Canada);
- To popularize Uzbekistan as tourist destination by web-mastering the site of the company and publishing appropriate material in mass media;
- To improve the quality of services by permanent monitoring and evaluation of services provided by its local partners;
- To maintain flexibility of prices for the company’s product on value-for money basis.