From the snow-white peak of Mt. Rainier to the lush, green rainforests on the Olympic Peninsula, the National Parks are finally back open! Can you hear the corks popping and our team getting out our hiking boots?
This week we’re returning to Oregon and Washington’s parks on our regular, set departures and couldn’t be happier. And to celebrate, we’d like you to join us!
For every day the National Parks were closed (16 in total), we are giving away a seat on one of our full-day Mt. Rainier National Parks tour.
How to enter:
First follow us on Twitter:
Then retweet the following message:
For a bonus entry, tweet us a picture of your favorite National Park and we will retweet your awesome images!
If you don’t have twitter, you can still enter! Email you name, email address and a photo of your favorite National Park for an entry into the sweepstakes to[email protected]. Follow us on Facebook and look for your image to be shared with our fans!
Promotional Period: The Promotion begins on October 17, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PST and ends on November 1, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PST. See the Official Rules for the terms and conditions.
Prize: A total of eight vouchers will be awarded for the Mt. Rainier National Park – Walk or Snowshoe tour. Each voucher is valid for the winner and one guest.
Washington’s crown-jewel, Mt. Rainier, is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice. Binoculars and cameras are a must on this day-long expedition amid this active volcano’s surrounding old-growth forests, alpine meadows, lakes and waterfalls. Your guide will deepen the small-group experience with naturalist interpretation as you take in the sights and sounds along the drive, and while walking or snowshoeing in the park. Park entry fees, seasonal lunch and snowshoes included.
The tour includes:
- Activities: Hiking and/or snowshoeing, nature walks, waterfall viewing, wildlife viewing, birding, ecological & geological sightseeing with naturalist interpretation.
- Group Size: Maximum of 10
- Duration: 10 hours
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Downtown Seattle Hotel, Cruise Terminal or downtown Columbia Sportswear retail store (290 Pine St.)
- Highly qualified naturalist Escape Artist guide
- Travel in adventure-outfitted luxury Mercedes Van or Crossover
- Locally sourced Cascadian Safari lunch with local wine to warm you up
- Seasonal snacks and refreshments throughout the tour
- All entry fees
- Snowshoes in winter
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary
Airfare and other travel expenses not included. See website for available dates and the Official Rules for other terms and conditions.
Check out all of our National Parks tours on our website and good luck!