This Thursday, September 2, 2010, the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) will hold its first Adventure/Nature Tourism Regional Meeting in Sweden.
The ATTA-Västsvenska Turistrådet (West Sweden Tourist Board) meeting will be held in Gothenburg between 14:00 and 17:00. The event is open to all travel industry professionals, and will be conducted in English.
Click here for Free Registration (required).
- Introductions – Fanny Bergström and Joakim Hermanson of Västsvenska Turistrådet/West Sweden Tourist Board
- Fanny and Joakim will start the meeting to present the strategy for nature tourism for West Sweden
- ATTA’s Vice President Chris Doyle will deliver a briefing that includes:
- North American and adventure tourism research & trends
- Macro-trends in global adventure tourism
- Sustainability in adventure tourism
- ATTA News & Initiatives Briefing, including the 2010 Adventure Travel World Summit
After the opening presentation, attendees are invited to join in an open forum and networking about:
- State of adventure/nature tourism in Sweden
- Sweden and the American market
- attraction/selling point
- Standards – meeting expectations from experienced and educated consumers
- Major challenges for a company when going for the adventure market