Latest from the ATTA
- Creative Unscripted Adventures and a Bold Attitude: Lost Travel Sets an Example with “2.5% for Tomorrow”
- Blacks in Travel and Tourism is First Grant Recipient of Tourism Cares’ Diversity in Tourism Fund
- Flywire Becomes the Adventure Travel Trade Association’s Official Preferred Global Payments Partner Through the Newly Announced 2021 – 2022 Partnership
Editor’s Note: In September 2014, ATTA entered into an enhanced partnership with World Nomads to offer an Affiliate Travel Insurance Program for its member organizations to travel insurance on their website and earn a referral fee every time a policy is purchased. ATTA Members can apply today and receive an exclusive ATTA commission rate.
Sydney, AUSTRALIA — World Nomads.com, http://www.worldnomads.com/, a global travel services company, announces a new partnership with Tripmate that will greatly improve travel insurance plans for residents of the USA.
Why the change?
Simple! We pride ourselves in acting on our travelers and partners’ feedback and so we’ve improved the coverage and choice to keep your guests traveling and adventuring with even greater coverage around the world. Changes include:
- Higher cancellation/trip interruption for Explorer Plan – $10,000 (was $5000);
- Increase to age limit: anyone under 70 years can now buy a policy (previously it was under 65 years only);
- Increase to the number of travellers on a family policy, allowing 2 adults and up to 7 dependents on the plan;
- Ability to donate to a Footprints project (previously not available) , more information at http://footprints.worldnomads.com;
- New partnership with very reputable and long established Nationwide Insurance, to underwrite the policy with an AM Best financial stability rating of A+
This change does not affect how affiliate partners work with the World Nomads affiliate program other than offering improved plans that might better suit the needs of your US customers.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.