Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Denver, CO – From an innovative new social network to a selection of leading hotels and resorts, Turner Public Relations, Inc. (Turner PR) is growing in 2015. The national public relations and digital media firm specializing in travel, tourism, real estate and active lifestyle, outdoor and fashion brands, announces the addition of four new accounts to their portfolio of travel and lifestyle clients.
- The Carneros Inn: A luxury resort located in the heart of Napa Valley’s Wine Country, The Carneros Inn, a PlumpJack Group resort, features 86 private cottages, suites and luxury home rentals surrounded by lush gardens and picturesque vineyard views. The resort offers three innovative dining experiences, including Hilltop Dining Room, FARMand Boon Fly Café, all featuring locally-sourced, seasonal cuisine. Other resort highlights include an onsite culinary garden, an upscale market, an award-winning spa and boutique, fitness center, two pools, and over 5,000 square feet of meeting space for weddings and special events.
- Hyatt Playa Del Carmen: On schedule for a spring 2015 opening, Hyatt Playa del Carmen is one of this year’s most anticipated new hotels. The resort’s coveted location, situated on the iconic Mamitas Beach in the heart of Playa del Carmen, is just steps from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue. The urban beach hotel will be one of the only non-all-inclusive resorts in the city, offering multiple specialty facilities that are available to both hotel guests and walk-in visitors. Highlighted features include a cenote-designed spa; two on-site restaurants and paseo journey with locally-inspired food and beverage; dedicated event space for meetings and events; and an oceanfront infinity pool.
- Westgate Park City: Situated at the base of The Canyons, Utah’s largest ski resort, Westgate Park City is a luxury ski-in/ski-out property, minutes from downtown Park City. The hotel features a variety of accommodations, ranging from studios to four bedrooms villas, outfitted in a contemporary alpine style, with scenic mountain views. The resort also offers two award-winning dining options, Edge and Drafts; a full-service spa; an onsite marketplace; Utah’s largest indoor/outdoor pool; skier services; 6,000 square feet of meeting/event space; a kids center as well as a host of year-round outdoor activities & guest experiences.
- Gociety: Developed by two former Skiing Magazine staffers based in Denver, CO, Gociety is a social network for adventurers. The network allows members to share their own outdoor skills and create experiences with the rest of the Gociety community. The site, founded in 2014, can be accessed either through Gociety.com or the free iPhone app, and allows members to meet other like-minded adventurers for activities in their area; it can also be used as a helpful travel tool through which members can connect with other members in various cities and experience a destination with the locals. In 2015, after a very successful first year, the brand will expand from Colorado and Utah to Washington State, Boston and various other places, both domestic and international.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.