We have always operated our holidays in a responsible way and the welfare and safety of our customers is the first priority of everyone at The Natural Adventure Company. We have received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with the assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols for tour operators – so you can experience Safe Travels in line with recommendations from the World Health Organization. Before we organise a trip in any destination, our itinerary will undergo a comprehensive risk assessment and audit, while our local partners will complete COVID-19 health and safety training.
- Full Refund Guarantee. The welfare and safety of our customers is our first priority and sometimes local restrictions may force us to postpone or cancel your holiday. In such a case we are among the few adventure travel companies who are offering a full refund of all moneys paid. Or if you prefer, we can keep the amount paid as 110% travel credit to be used by you on any of our adventures, anytime. We will typically consider cancelling a trip within the 30-day window prior to the tour start date.
- No Date Change Fees. All of our adventure holidays now offer free date change*, provided that it is requested 30 or more days before the departure date.
- 10% Deposits. We take some of the lowest deposits in the adventure travel industry (10% of the total value, minimum £150 pp or the equivalent in other currencies; does not apply to Summit Treks).
- Transferrable Lifetime Deposits. Should you decide to cancel your tour for any reason (we never ask our customers to justify their reasons for cancellation), you will never lose your deposit. No small print here. If you book and pay a deposit and then decide to change or cancel your trip, any deposit you have paid is good for any adventure you book with us in your lifetime. You can also transfer your initial deposit to someone else of your choice at no additional charge as a wedding gift, anniversary, birthday or Christmas present – the list is endless!
- Relaxed Balance Payment Terms. While many adventure travel companies take balance payments 56, 60 or even more days before departure, we ask balances to be paid only 45 days in advance. And if after that you decide to cancel for any reason up to 14 days before departure, we will refund you the full or part of the balance payment depending on the days left to departure and the amount of the irrecoverable costs charged to us by local suppliers.
- Full Financial Protection. The Natural Adventure Company is a duly licensed and registered Tour Operator and Tour Agent, European Union license No. PK-01-7935. We are bonded by mandatory Public/Product Liability Insurance (also known as Tour Operator insurance), policy No. 13160190900000001 issued by Allianz Insurance with a coverage limit of EUR 450,000.00 per event. We are fully compliant with the EU Package Travel Directive (2015/2302/EU).
*In case the tour booked has seasonal pricing or there are exchange rate fluctuations, the price of the holiday might be different depending on the new date chosen – you will have to pay the difference if the price is higher or we will refund it if it is lower. While we will waive our date change fee, in some cases we will have to pass to you any non-refundable charges imposed by our suppliers.
Early Birds: Save up to 8% on 2021 Bookings
- You can now book most of our 2021 tours enjoying a 5% early booking discount off the tour base price. Applies to bookings made before 30 September 2020. To apply it enter the promo code 2021EARLYBIRD in the booking form. Does not apply to travel/gift vouchers.
- In addition, if you decide to pay your full balance at the time of booking, we offer a 3% early balance payment discount. To apply it you must make full payment at the time of booking; we will then automatically refund the difference to your card. Tour departure date must be at least 4 months from the date of payment. Does not apply to travel/gift vouchers.
Travel Vouchers: Save up to 15%; Go Whenever and Wherever
If you are not sure where or when you want to travel, you can buy a lifetime travel voucher that never expires. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of up to 15% off their face value; the vouchers can also be purchased as gift cards.
- £500 vouchers (3% discount – buy for £485)
- £1000 vouchers (5% discount – buy for £950)
- £2000 vouchers (10% discount – buy for £1800)
- £5000 vouchers (15% discount – buy for £4250)
Vouchers must be bought and fully paid before 31 December 2020. Note that other discounts and promo codes cannot be applied on vouchers as they have already been discounted. Tour departure date must be at least 4 months from the date of buying the voucher. Vouchers cannot be applied to already booked holidays.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.