Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
The Guild of Travel and Tourism, Hong Kong, today announced a strategic collaboration with the global Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA), a membership organisation dedicated to the promotion and responsible development of the international adventure travel market.
“The Guild already offers a range of professional business services for its members and with the ATTA affiliation, the scope can expand to allow key players to exchange ideas and develop mutual business opportunities, not only on a local and regional basis but globally too.”
By diversifying into the American market and supporting ATTA members in Asia – from SMEs to major corporations – The Guild reinforces its growing membership base by providing access to a wide range of services including networking and promotional events, workshops and business open days, market intelligence and representation at international trade exhibitions and conferences.
The Guild welcomes potential members from all sectors of the travel, tourism and related industries, including suppliers, so key players can exchange ideas and develop mutual business opportunities on a local, regional and global basis.
The Guild provides members with access to a wide range of additional services, such as:
– Research into potential markets, legal requirements and business culture
– Review and due diligence of potential agents and distributors
– Product launch and business establishment services as well as on-going
– Competitor analysis and development of unique selling points
– Recruitment and talent acquisition
– Supporting the establishment of appropriate business partnerships and government relationships
Detailed information on The Guild, its services and member benefits are at the website:www.guildtraveltourismhk.com
The contact email for The Guild in Hong Kong is: [email protected]