Latest from the ATTA
- Women in Travel Chooses Digital Format for the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum 2021
- Adventure Travel Trade Association Becomes Official Partner of Switzerland Tourism in their Newly Announced Swisstainable Strategy in Tourism
- From Guides to CEOs, Women in Adventure Travel are on the Rise
The Adventure Travel Hub brought adventure travel to the Outdoor Retailer, Summer 2010 trade show floor, as Belize, Montana, and Norway met with outdoor brands to discuss new partnership opportunities.
Bringing together the adventure travel and outdoor gear industries, the ATTA’s pilot Outdoor Retailer trade show meeting space, dubbed the “Adventure Travel Hub” drew potential tourism partners from among the audience of more than 22,000 trade professionals. It was the first time that a tourism concept was presented at the show in its 30-plus year history.
Backing the concept through sponsorship were the tourism boards from Belize, Fjord Norway, and Montana, each of which presented a vast array of adventure tourism opportunities to a variety of manufacturers, retailers, and media which attend the show
For more on the background of the culmination of the Adventure & Outdoor industries to reach this event, please see our previous news.
- World’s Largest Outdoor Sports Industry Gathering Gets Dose of Adventure
- ATTA Pilots Presence at Outdoor Industry Trade Show
- Creative Adventure Travel and Outdoor Recreation Industry Partnerships Yield Results
- Outdoor Retailer and Adventure Travel Trade Association Bring Adventure Travel Hub to Summer Market 2010