Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Join the ATTA team including President Shannon Stowell and Executive Director of Europe, Chris Doyle in Berlin at ITB 2014. Adventure Travel will again feature as a key travel initiative.
Discount for ITB Berlin with your ATTA Member Benefits
The Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) and ITB have created a special offer for ATTA Members at ITB 2014. ITB Berlin (download the flyer) is the world’s leading travel trade show and will be held March 5th – 9th, 2014 on the Berlin Messegelände exhibition site.
ITB Berlin is the world’s leading travel trade show, held annually in March on the Berlin Messegelände exhibition site. The trade show is organized by Messe Berlin GmbH. Its top position as an international meeting place is underlined by the fact that around three quarters of its exhibitors and over 30% of trade visitors come from outside Germany. This makes ITB Berlin the main forum for communication and marketing, and the travel industry’s leading service exhibition. ITB offers an ideal opportunity for exhibitors to get their messages out to both trade visitors and the general public.
Details of the package for ATTA members include:
- Deadline for the ITB printed program is mid-December
- 8 sqm prefixed booth 2240 Euro (200 Euro discount).
To secure the ATTA member exhibitor discount, click here.
Join the ATTA and interact with your community in Berlin!
- March 5: Hosting an ATTA AdventureConnect, 16:00 – 17:30, Hall 4.1. ATTA will also serve as one of the sponsors of the Welcome Cocktail of the 9th Pow-Wow for Tourism Professionals for exhibitors, trade visitors and partners, immediately following AdventureConnect
- March 7: Responsible Tourism Development: A 50-Year Vision with ATTA President, Shannon Stowell and Secretary General, UNTWO, Taleb Rifai, 10:45-11:45, Hall 7.1c, Auditorium Paris
- March 7: ATTA President, Shannon Stowell serving as master of ceremony for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Day, 10:40 – 17:30, Hall 7.1c, Auditorium Paris
The ATTA invites its members to exhibit at ITB in the Adventure & Responsible Tourism Hall and to play an active role in the ATTA-led series of events. Please contact Chris Doyle, ATTA Executive Director-Europe to learn how you can get involved and help to enhance adventure tourism’s presence at ITB.