ATTA’s 2008 Adventure Travel World Summit – South America (ATWS-SA), will be held in São Paulo, Brazil, Sept. 3-6, in conjunction with Brazil’s thriving consumer and trade Adventure Sports Fair – which draws thousands of companies and more than 70,000 visitors. The 2008 ATWS-SA will strengthen ties between the South American adventure travel industry and the global marketplace.
As a delegate, you may anticipate:
- Executive-level networking;
- 500+ decision makers representing tour operators, destination marketing organizations, tourism boards, travel agents, adventure accommodations and media from around the world;
- Business-to-business opportunities with a dedicated Marketplace day;
- Two days of high caliber business strategy sessions (strategic growth, operations, marketing, risk management, cash flow, etc.);
- Regionally specific business needs along with common, global issues aimed at sustainable growth; and
- Adventure travel FAM and press tours before and/or after each Summit.
View the following PDF documents for more information:
*Conference venue, dates, speakers, sessions and events are subject to change.