Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
- Featuring a rail park, Hawaiian themed snow tubing, golf, and mountain biking.
- Summer Remix starts on Friday, May 27 with mountain biking and lift & lunch packages.
Keystone, CO. – Memorial Day weekend at Keystone Resort brings all the fun for everyone to one resort. From May 27 – 30 Keystone will be open for golf at our award winning Keystone River Course, a rail park with 20 features, snow tubing, and our world class mountain biking open at 10am. Kids and kids-at-heart will enjoy complimentary snow cones, free face painting, live music Saturday and Sunday featuring Children’s Musicians and a BMX stunt show in River Run Village on Sunday. Free parking will be available at the River Run parking lots, located just off Gondola Road.
Be sure to sign the kids up for Keystone Strider Race taking place on Saturday at 10AM in River Run Village with free registration. Strider bikes have no pedals and two wheels that allow for children ages 18 months to five years old to use their feet to glide along, please visit www.stridersports.com for more information. There will be prizes and a play area for everyone.
Keystone guests can make it a weekend with rooms starting at just $89 a night; book three nights and get the fourth free. For more information, please click here.
For more information, visit www.Keystoneresort.com
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.