Centennial, CO – Southwind Adventures, a boutique travel company specializing in upscale adventures to South America, is pleased to unveil its fully-redesigned website. The business has partnered with Fusionbox, a studio based in Denver, CO, for the website’s design and development. The site has been crafted to reflect Southwind’s prestigious, well-established brand, showcasing its growing collection of signature small-group trip itineraries as well as its talent for tailoring private trips.
With 25 years of experience operating trips in South America’s best-loved destinations (Peru’s Machu Picchu, the Amazon rainforest, Ecuador’s Galápagos Islands, and Patagonia’s national parks), Southwind has evolved into a premium travel planning company. Included in its comprehensive services are first-class and luxury lodging, fine dining, personalized activities, and highly-detailed customer support during all stages of the trip. The new website reflects this shift upmarket.
“Over the past several years, we’ve upgraded our signature trips, and our focus has expanded to soft adventures – mainly for private groups such as families and couples,” notes Cynthia Ord, marketing coordinator and web manager. “With the new website, we’ve captured the upscale essence of Southwind’s brand today.”
The website’s elegant design displays stunning photography and clean backgrounds, complemented by vivid shades of blue and polished gold accents. “Every aspect of this website’s design has a meaning,” says Southwind founder and owner Luis Felipa. “Gold is a strong symbol, especially in Peruvian history, of longevity and prestige. It’s a perfect fit for Southwind’s style. We’ve enhanced our logo with gold luster as well.”
New website features include:
- Responsive design that adapts to any screen size
- Over 1000 high-resolution photos organized into over 100 gallery slideshows
- A dynamic, categorized blog for sharing Southwind’s latest news and travel insights
- Online reservation system and payment gateway for both the trip deposit and trip balance, streamlining safe transactions
- A beautiful new look and feel, including a unique interactive South America map
- Simple, straightforward navigation and browsing by destination or activity
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.