Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Chattanooga, TN – RootsRated, the online resource for “where to go outdoors,” has introduced its new RootsRated mobile app for iPhone. Flooded with helpful reviews and inspiring photography, the RootsRated app sources local grassroots knowledge to offer the most up-to-date, verified information on the best outdoor adventures. RootsRated is currently sharing local knowledge on roughly 4,000 adventures in 61 U.S. cities.
“People don’t want to waste time researching where to go outside. They want to get outside – now,” says Fynn Glover, founder of RootsRated. “Our app makes it easy to discover memorable outdoor adventures. Because our content is written by local experts, RootsRated visitors can trust that the reviews are accurate and timely.”
The RootsRated mobile app and website ask the visitor two simple questions: where are you and what do you want to do outdoors?Detailed RootsRated reviews and directions then identify a city’s very best outdoor experiences: where to hike, climb, trail run, cycle, and paddle – even where to grab a bite or drink afterward.
RootsRated app for iPhone provides:
- Expert grassroots content
- Efficient filtering (activity, location and difficulty level)
- Intuitive navigation
- Clean aesthetic
- Inspiring images
- User interaction (“completed adventures” and “bucket list”)
“With solid recommendations from outdoor veterans, RootsRated will quickly mature into an indispensable resource for travelers and locals alike,” says Dustin Clark, outdoor industry veteran and digital marketing consultant. “Since time immemorial, any outdoor adventure has been a mix of skill, knowledge, passion and gear. RootsRated is merging all elements into a simple, sleek interface that’s easy to access on-the-go.”
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.