New ATTA Corporate Partner Has History of Printing for the Adventure Travel Industry
Further enhancing the ATTA’s membership benefits package, ATTA partner Overseas Printing Corporation is offering discounted printing rates to fellow Members of ATTA’s global network. Like other ATTA benefits, this new opportunity will allow Members to lower the cost of doing business while working with a professional, respected partner that will help them achieve their business objectives.
OPC has 30 years printing experience and have complete pre-press, printing, bindery and shipping facilities in Hong Kong/China, Korea, and Italy. They offer a complete array of printing services from receipt of artwork to distribution and their clients within the adventure travel industry include: Backroads, Geographic Expeditions, Mountain Travel Sobek, OARS, and more than a dozen more. Additionally, OPC printed the program for the 2007 Adventure Travel World Summit in Whistler, Canada.
Noted OPC Principal Vito Badalamenti, “We feel very fortunate to have worked with other ATTA Members over the past several decades and hope to have an opportunity to work with more fellow members in the near future.”
In addition these print discounts, some other benefits of ATTA Membership include:
- ATTA’s proven track record of publicity generation for Members in major media outlets including: CNN, BBC, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and many more worldwide
- FREE listing on the ATTA’s new consumer directory at www.Adventure.Travel
- Media advertising discounts, promotions, and editorial opportunities with ATTA’s partners National Geographic Adventure, Outside, Archaeology, Modern Traveler, TNT Magazine (Aus.), The Travel Magazine (U.K.), and more
- 11,000+ industry professionals will receive your AdventureTravelNews™ New Member Profile and press releases
- Exclusive consumer and ‘state of the industry’ trade research reports.
- Assistance in promoting FAM tours to our own specialized list of international tour operators and influential journalists worldwide
- And much more (see the full list of benefits at http://www.adventuretravel.biz/membership.asp )
Due to the fluid nature of the printing industry, OPC is not able to offer a standard discount on print services, but interested parties can contact Vito Badalamenti at (415) 835-9999 x103 or [email protected] for more information or to get a quote.
Queries about partnering with and/or sponsoring the ATTA may be directed to Chris Chesak, ATTA Director of Business Development – [email protected].