Latest from the ATTA
- Leadership Voices: Antje von Dewitz, Visionary Leader of VAUDE, Sets the Bar for Sustainability Among Outdoor Brands
- LifeStraw’s Humanitarian Mission Drove it to Become a Leading Water Filtration Company
- Leadership Voices: Ana Ines Figueroa and Jorge Moller Offer Insight Into the Latin American Adventure Market
Pedal England operates bike tours through England’s beautiful landscape visiting all of the following in one week of cycling through the beautiful Cotswold region.
- The Queen’s Home at Windsor
- The University City of Oxford
- World Heritage Site – Churchill’s Blenheim Palace
- Shakespeare’s Stratford
- The World Heritage Site – Bath
- The World Heritage Site – Stonehenge
- Downton Abbey
The tour visits all of the iconic places above and is the perfect mixture of adventure and iconic sites. With 8 and 5 day options, both guided and self-guide and an average of 30 miles per day, Pedal England delivers unparalleled service staying in award winning accommodation, with great food and knowledgeable local guides.
Rated excellent by 95% of Trip Advisor reviewers, Pedal England attracts the 50+ adventure traveler as well as independent families who are drawn to the beauty of the English countryside and the majesty of our heritage. Fully inclusive tours, with excellent bikes and equipment from Giant, Pedal England delivers a real treat for the adventure tourist.