Latest from the ATTA
- Women in Travel Chooses Digital Format for the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum 2021
- Adventure Travel Trade Association Becomes Official Partner of Switzerland Tourism in their Newly Announced Swisstainable Strategy in Tourism
- From Guides to CEOs, Women in Adventure Travel are on the Rise
Adventure Sports Online (ASO) established it’s presence on the Internet in 1995 and is a unique and successful directory for any company that is providing goods and services to the outdoor enthusiast. Additionally, ASO is designed to be an online information resource and inspiration for the outdoor enthusiast and adventure traveler.
The new upgrades represent the fourth generation of the site since it’s’ inception. Each generation has been a reflection of the ever-evolving search engines and the sophistication of Internet users. With these changes, new advertising opportunities have become available that target the active traveler and outdoor enthusiast.
“We have added more areas in ASO to prominently highlight companies in specific directories. Our site does not offer traditional banner ads. Instead, we have taken the approach of allowing our advertising clients to choose specific directories and place a combination of text and graphical ads. A significant number of our clients continue to commit advertising dollars to ASO because a link on ASO is a highly relevant inbound link for their site which may have a positive impact on their search engine ranking,” said Laurel King, ASO’s founder.
What Have We Done?
- Improved Navigation: New search menus, directory sub-menus and a less cluttered home-page
- The “Relevant Inbound Link” package will replace the “Yosemite” package. All links to advertising companies are a direct link and may improve a site’s search engine ranking.
- New advertising opportunities in highly visible and prominent areas. These include home page and directory Company Spotlights, Today’s Features text links in the side-bar navigation and Sponsorship Text Ads in all directories.
Why Do Companies Advertise With Us?
- 21.5% Repeat Visitor Rate – ASO is easy to use and navigate
- A direct link in our directories is high in relevancy and will influence and improve a site’s ranking in the search engines
- Every visitor to ASO is a highly qualified visitor because they found ASO through an intelligent search based on their needs and interests
- ASO directories cover a wide range of outdoor products and services. Visitors to ASO regularly participate in a number of activities and our directories and online information provide a one-stop resource for many of the outdoor activities that they enjoy year round.
OutdoorMind is the organization that provides the services and marketing direction for an ever-growing base of clients that have placed the Internet at the heart of their marketing efforts and are the energy behind Adventure Sports Online, OudoorIndustryJobs.com and BicycleTour.com.
Contact: Laurel King
Marketing Manager, OutdoorMind LLC
1100 Main Street, Suite 330
Woodland, CA 95695
Phone: (800) 276-0770 ext. 12