Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Editor’s Note: The Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA), in cooperation with the OpenTravel Alliance, will be hosting a meeting of ATTA’s new Distribution Working Group on Wednesday, April 28 at 4:00 PM (Pacific Time). The ATTA Distribution Working Group, which meets monthly via Web conference, is focused on identifying, discussing and resolving key obstacles to the electronic distribution of adventure and experiential travel product. All OpenTravel Advisory Forum attendees are welcome to join this discussion among ATTA members and adventure travel industry content providers.
Are you looking for business or technology solutions for your distribution challenges? Are you interested in finding out more about non-proprietary interoperability and the OpenTravel Alliance?
The 2010 OpenTravel North American Advisory Forum is now open for registration. Merchandising, Partnering and Product Alignment for a New Decade
Hear experts speak about the what’s going on now in electronic distribution across every segment of the travel industry, and join us as we enter the second decade of Community, Connectivity and Leadership in travel distribution. Plan on attending if you’re interested in setting the standard in travel e-commerce.
- Find new solutions, trading partners and customers
- Understand how to save money using OpenTravel schema
- Gain insight and learn new skills
- Network and compare notes with your peers and colleagues
- Participate in the community of OpenTravel
Registration open to members and non-members. Non-members, check out our special offer!
Monday, April 26, 2010 6:00 PM – Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:00 PM – Pacific Time Zone
Seattle Waterfront Marriott
2100 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121
- Distribution executives looking for business solutions and partners who are committed to non-proprietary interoperability in the travel distribution arena
- Distribution executives looking for technology solutions and partners versed in the use of OpenTravel messages
- Software developers, solutions providers and consultants looking for new technology, new clients and business partners