The Namibia Tourism Board embarks on its first-ever U.S. road show February 28 – March 4, 2012. Fifteen of Namibia’s premier tourism products will visit Washington DC and New York City to introduce this culturally rich, adventure-filled and visually stunning Southern African nation to the U.S. market.
A highlight of the schedule includes the sponsorship of the Northeast Chapter of the Association for the Promotion of Tourism to Africa’s annual gathering:
WHEN: 5:00pm – 9:00pm Thursday, March 1, 2012
WHERE: The Down Town Association, 60 Pine Street (Between William Street and Pearl Street)
New York NY 10005
WHY: Meet with the following 15 Namibia travel product representatives and discover why this Southern African destination is gaining attention in the North American market:
– Air Namibia – African Profile Safaris
– ATI Holidays – Camelthorn Transfers & Tours
– Exotic Travel & Safari – Erindi Game Reserve
– GocheGanas Nature Reserve – Nali Safaris
– Namibia Wildlife Resorts – Onguma Game Reserve
– Rose Inn Guesthouse – Tenna Express Shuttle Tours & Safaris
– Ultimate Safaris – Vulkan Ruine Tours & Transfers
– Wilderness Safaris
Featured entertainment includes the University of Namibia Choir.
TO RSVP: Email: [email protected]
MEDIA INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE:
- Namibia Tourism Board Chief Executive Office Mr. Digu Naobeb
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.