Jackson Hole, WY – Mountain Khakis®, a leading mountain-inspired lifestyle apparel brand known for its “Best Damn Khakis,” has teamed up with Grammy-nominated The Infamous Stringdusters to create an epic weekend of skiing and aprés in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Enter now!
The sweepstakes entry period kicks off today, January 7th and will run through Monday, January 21st.
One grand-prize winner and a guest will win a three-day/two-night, snow-packed musical adventure that includes a Deluxe Room for two in the Historic Four-Diamond Wort Hotel, two 3-day lift tickets and rentals at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, a meet-and-greet with Grammy-nominated, The Infamous Stringdusters, and an opportunity to take in two weekend performances. The prize package is valued at more than $4,500.
The Prize Package for the weekend in Jackson (Fri, February 22nd – Sun, February 24th) includes:
- (2) Head-to-toe Mountain Khakis outfits
- (1) Deluxe Room for two (choice of King or 2 Queens) in the Historic Four-Diamond Wort Hotel
- (2) 3-day lift tickets and rentals at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- (2) Complimentary tickets for The Infamous Stringdusters performances Friday night (2/22/2013) and Saturday night (2/23/2013) at the Pink Garter, including an intimate meet-and-greet with the band
- (1) Dinner for two at any of the Jackson Hole Fine Dining Restaurant Group locations – Rendezvous Bistro, Q Roadhouse, Il Villagio Osteria, The Kitchen or Silver
- (1) $50 gift certificate for the Snake River Brewery and Restaurant
- (2) Roadie 20 coolers and plenty of gear from YETI Coolers
- (1) Set of 181 Nomad custom Oskar Blues Icelantic Skis from Oskar Blues
- (2) Origin Jackets and beanies from Stio
- (2) Pairs “Bryce Mid WP” Boots and (2) Pairs “North Country Medium” Socks from KEEN® Footwear
- (2) Pairs of sunglasses and (2) pairs I/O goggles from Smith Optics
- (1) Bottle of Wyoming Whiskey signed by the Steve Nally (Master Distiller) and (1) handmade WW belt buckle from MADE and plenty of Wyoming Whiskey gear
MK- and music-lovers can enter by going directly to the sweepstakes entry page at http://www.mountainkhakis.com/sweepstakes. They can also scan the QR Code on the back of the hangtag on MK apparel.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.