What happens between when a credit card is swiped and when the funds land in your account is a process that is easy to overlook but is crucial to consider, especially for companies in the travel industry, considered a “restricted” industry by merchant service underwriters. Any ATTA member based in the US, Canada or Mexico who currently accepts credit card payments or would like to start accepting credit card payments should jump in to this webinar to learn how it’s done.
Hosted by NXGEN, the ATTA’s preferred merchant services provider and a leader in the card payment services for over a decade, this webinar will cover:
- Expectations and challenges with opening a merchant account in the travel industry
- Requirements and why they are in place
- How to secure your online payments
- Keep your information and your customers safe and secure
- NXGEN’s security options and creative underwriting tips to controlling your customer’s risk