Latest from the ATTA
- Women in Travel Chooses Digital Format for the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum 2021
- Adventure Travel Trade Association Becomes Official Partner of Switzerland Tourism in their Newly Announced Swisstainable Strategy in Tourism
- From Guides to CEOs, Women in Adventure Travel are on the Rise
Join Austin-Lehman Adventures’ founder Dan Austin and PR pro Dave Wiggins for an informative and thought provoking conversation on the “Essence of Adventure Travel” – journeys of discovery that benefit both the traveler and the destination.
Hear the story of how ALA came to be recognized as one of the top adventure tour operators in the world. Join us for a lively Q & A after a short presentation and learn about:
• What’s new and exciting for 2012 and beyond
• Why ALA bought the ranch
• Using ALA’s newly enhanced website as a story resource
• Wheels of Change and Preserve a Park initiatives
• Ten story ideas that have yet to be covered
• What we can do to make your job easier
This exclusive press and media webinar is on Thursday, February 2 at: 1pm Eastern, 12pm Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific
Title: Telling the Austin-Lehman Adventures Story
Date: Thursday, February 2, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
PC-based attendees -Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees 0 Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/587163833
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.