ATTA’s Tune In Webinars are typically reserved for ATTA Members – *In the case of Carbon Offsets, the ATTA is making this special Webinar available to all adventure travel industry professionals. Click here to register.
COMPLETED – Recorded Webinar to be posted the week of May 19th Thursday, May 15th, 2008 from 10:00am to 11:30am PDT Due to the global importance of this topic, this Webinar (a 90-minute session) will be OPEN TO ALL adventure travel industry professionals. Brian Mullis (see bio.) and Richard Edwards (see bio.) will help industry professionals better understand the value of the potential of the voluntary offset market into the future. Participants will learn how to choose an offset provider that meets target businesses goals. Participants also gain the information and insights needed to make a decision on whether carbon offsets are right for their adventure travel company.
- History and Background of the Voluntary Carbon market
- Are carbon offsets part of the solution?
- Carbon offsets as part of your Sustainable Travel strategy
- Benefits of carbon offsetting to your business
- Addressing the issues of credibility, transparency, and your investment
- Philanthropic and humanitarian benefits
ATTA Members: To access more information about this and other Tune In Webinars, login at the Members Only site.