Latest from the ATTA
- Leadership Voices: Antje von Dewitz, Visionary Leader of VAUDE, Sets the Bar for Sustainability Among Outdoor Brands
- LifeStraw’s Humanitarian Mission Drove it to Become a Leading Water Filtration Company
- Leadership Voices: Ana Ines Figueroa and Jorge Moller Offer Insight Into the Latin American Adventure Market
In order to show the world the rich cultural and geographical nature of Bolivia, Magri Turismo created, since 1973, an extensive network of operations in the country to provide access to tourist attractions in close and remote regions. They are specialists in two different areas:
- Adventure travel, one of the most comprehensive and best in the country. Permanently dedicated to explore new destinations, along with modern and first-quality equipment required in the various programs of special interest, such as trekking, mountaineering, mountain biking, jungle expeditions, birdwatching and many more.
- Cultural and classic tourism, showing the main attractions of the country in comfortable and organized tours.
If you are interested in Bolivia, want to learn more about our adventure tours and if you want to experience THE COUNTRY where the authentic still exists, do not hesitate to contact them through the ATTA Members HUB!