In celebration of Travel Advisor Appreciation Day on May 2, 2018, JG Black Book Collection partners are offering advisors $100 gift cards as a bonus commission for bookings confirmed throughout May.
With a longstanding relationship and expertise working with the travel advisor community, JG Black Book has garnered a global database of over 20,000 leading advisors. JG Black Book is committed to supporting their business and working with the finest professionals in the industry who continue to encourage travelers to discover some of the world’s most inspiring properties and destinations. Throughout May, $100 American Express Gift Cards will be offered on top of commissions for every 3-night minimum booking confirmed with one of the collection’s participating partners.
According to Jena Gardner, founder of JG Worldwide, “We are proud to have many of our partners collaborate with us to honor this day. Having recently acquired tour operators, Revealed America and Heritage Tours, we recognize more than ever the unparalleled value that travel advisors bring our businesses and we are grateful for their continued support”.
Travel Advisor Appreciation Day Promotion:
Travel advisors can earn a $100 American Express Gift Card for each 3-night minimum booking confirmed in the month of May with the select JG Black Book partners named below.
How it Works:
- Advisors can email the JG Black Book team at [email protected] for assistance with inquiries and reservations related to this promotion
- Advisors can also go direct to participating partners for inquiries, but should use promotion code JGTAAD18 in order to track bookings
- Promotion applies on 3-night minimum bookings
- Bookings require a deposit collected in the month of May
- The Gift Card(s) is processed after booking consumption
- Blackout dates may apply
- Promotion valid from May 2 through May 31, 2018
Participating JG Black Book Partners:
- Azura Boutique Retreats in Africa
- Azura offers some of Africa’s ultimate private luxury getaways for just a discerning few to discover with award winning eco-chic villas, a private island, and a range of experiences by land or sea.
- CasaSur in Argentina
- These hotels makes a wonderful jumping-off point for exploring world-class dining establishments, lively bars, upscale shopping and Argentina’s memorable landmarks.
- The Chedi Muscat in Oman
- The Chedi Muscat is a five-star beach resort that imaginatively fuses Omani architecture and Asian Zen style.
- 47 Boutique Hotel and Boutique Apartments in Rome
- The luxury four-star hotel and apartments are located in the heart of Rome. The hotel boasts a sophisticated rooftop restaurant with sweeping city views.
- Gangtey Lodge in Bhutan
- The remote glaciated Gangtey Valley and the Lodge provide a perfect springboard to Himalayan adventures – with world-class luxury accommodation.
- Heritage Tours in Europe and Africa
- Heritage Tours offers its services in some of the most exciting places in the world – Morocco, Spain, Portugal, Israel, Jordan, Greece, Turkey, and Africa.
- Peirce and Leslie in India
- Creates bespoke luxury journeys that reveal the India subcontinent’s true spirit, with handpicked guides, top hotels and access to beguiling private and public venues.
- The Principal London in United Kingdom
- The Principal London is a member of PRINCIPAL, a collection of city-centre hotels, based in landmark buildings in exceptional locations across the United Kingdom.
- Revealed America in California, US National Parks, Alaska and Canada
- Revealed America creates trips within the western United States, California, western Canada and Alaska for active, curious and upscale travelers and their families.
- Sheldon Chalet in Denali National Park, Alaska
- The ultra-exclusive Sheldon Chalet is perched on a nunatak 6,000 ft above the Don Sheldon Amphitheater, ten miles from the summit of Denali National Park in Alaska.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.