Heliconia, the acclaimed adventure-travel video production company, was a big winner at the 43rd Telly Awards, bringing home seven statues in recognition of its excellence in television and digital productions.
Established in 1979, the Telly Awards celebrate the top productions in the TV, film, commercial, and digital space. Last year, with the world in ‘pandemic mode’, the Telly Awards shone a spotlight on those overcoming the challenges posed by COVID-19. This year, the awards are honouring the re-emergence of the industry in a world transformed by the pandemic. Awards winners were shown to have “embraced a new global point of view” and demonstrating “tenacious creativity”.
Heliconia was a top winner in the 43rd Telly Awards, bringing home seven statues for four different media projects, including the new television series Adventure Cities. Other media projects that won big include Epic Trails, Great Family Adventure and Paddling with Ken.
Summary of Awards
- Adventure Cities: Geneva and Québec City won GOLD for General-Travel/Tourism for Television
- PaddleTV's Best in Class (Paddling with Ken) won SILVER for Series-Webseries: Non-Scripted for Online
- Trackin' Dirt: Hiking to the Mountain Gorillas in Uganda won SILVER for General-Nature/Wildlife for Online
- Great Family Adventure: Rock Island, Tennessee won SILVER for General-Entertainment for Television
- What Makes Zürich a Luxury Lovers Paradise? (Adventure Cities) won BRONZE for General-Travel/Tourism for Promotional Video
- PaddleTV’s Buyers Guide (Paddling with Ken) won BRONZE for Series-Webseries: Non-Scripted for Online
- Epic Trails: Backpacking Urban California won BRONZE for General-Travel/Tourism for Television
For more information, please visit www.tellyawards.com to check out all the incredible winners in the class of 2023.