Latest from the ATTA
- Creative Unscripted Adventures and a Bold Attitude: Lost Travel Sets an Example with “2.5% for Tomorrow”
- Blacks in Travel and Tourism is First Grant Recipient of Tourism Cares’ Diversity in Tourism Fund
- Flywire Becomes the Adventure Travel Trade Association’s Official Preferred Global Payments Partner Through the Newly Announced 2021 – 2022 Partnership
One of the benefits to being a member of the Adventure Travel Trade Association is the access to educational online seminars (aka “webinars”), through which experts in and outside of the travel industry share their knowledge and offer insight into methods to improve your business. The ATTA Membership is broad, and so are the range of topics covered in the ATTA Webinar series each year. Categories include Marketing How-Tos, Reviewing New Industry Research & Trends, Risk Management, Destination Showcases and other universal topics. From the adventure travel startup to the veteran, from tour operators to destinations and industry partners, our goal is to provide useful resources, education and tools to help your business succeed in an ever-changing landscape. The webinar program is one of the ways we strive to deliver on this goal.
Some of the webinars from 2014 covered:
- Winning With YouTube: Leveraging Video to Capture Adventure Travelers
- Adventure Guide Qualifications & Training
- Keys to Mobile Marketing Success
- Oh Dear! Now What? Turning a Crisis to Your Advantage
- ISEBOX: Improving Press Coverage with Modern Technology
- Destination Showcase: Discover Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia
- Tech Showcase: Leveraging Your Reservation System
Topics are selected based on feedback from ATTA Members and designed to address current, relevant industry-wide challenges.
Today’s webinar [on The Keys to Mobile Marketing Success] was probably the best one I have ever listened in on. Great info, in a concise manner with concrete solutions. I look forward to listening to the recording and studying it again.
– Alan Feldstein, Infinite Safari Adventures
How can I make use of this ATTA Benefit?
Throughout the year, ATTA offers many opportunities to listen to live webinars and participate in a question and answer session following each speaker’s presentation. Look for webinar announcements via direct email or in your monthly edition of Prosper, the member-only e-newsletter with fresh member benefits and perspectives. Register for each webinar you wish to attend, add it to your calendar (being sure to check the time zone for accuracy), and tune in on your computer to be able to gain access to both the audio and video presentation simultaneously. Additionally, every webinar is recorded so members can watch or re-watch webinars and download the slide decks if they miss one. Typically, speakers also make themselves available for follow up questions or feedback after each webinar by offering contact details at the end of their presentation. Webinars on demand can be found in the Webinar Library, inside the ATTA online community, The HUB.
While many of our webinars are specifically “members-only”, there are a number of webinars that are open to the public. Adventure travel industry professionals have the opportunity to watch all-access videos here.
I think the Webinars are a really great benefit for ATTA members. It’s easy to get bogged down in day-to-day work and before you know it, you’re out of date. The Webinars are a free tool to build our knowledge – they provide up and coming information to help us along not only in these economic times but to get ahead in any time. I look forward to the next ones. Thanks!
– Kelly Galaski – EplerWood International
Look for upcoming webinar announcements via email or check on the list of upcoming webinars on The HUB.
If you have suggestions for webinar topics, speaker recommendations or you have questions about accessing the Webinar Library as an ATTA Member, contact us today: [email protected]