Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Established in 1998, GeorgiCa Travel is one of the leading inbound tour operator companies in Georgia. We also offer combination tours of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Georgia is increasingly attractive to travelers with its historical and architectural monuments, unique fine art from ancient cultures, and ancient traditions still preserved in the remote and inaccessible villages of its mountainous provinces. Georgia has one of the most stunning landscapes in Europe ranging from the Greater Caucasus to the Black Sea coast. The majestic Caucasus Mountains are studded with spectacular resorts and national parks; Georgia’s cuisine is varied and delicious, and its wines are world-famous, as are its traditions and rituals of hospitality.
We believe the tours we offer will let travelers experience and discover Georgia beyond the ordinary. We are committed to designing programs that provide lifelong memories, and ensuring our travelers return from their holidays full of inspiration. We do our best to accommodate our customers’ specific needs and keep them delighted by our services at all times.
We endeavor to deliver a sustainable tourism product preserving the environment and engaging people in the local communities.
Our Products and Services:
- Cultural and adventure tours in Georgia for groups and FITs
- Walking and trekking holidays in the Caucasus Mountains of Georgia: Mountain provinces like Svaneti, Kazbegi, Tusheti and Khevsureti are Georgia’s most popular destinations known for their dramatic trekking and climbing trails, horse riding, mountain biking and rafting
- Wine Tours in Georgia
- Combination tours of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan
- Tours for corporate and incentive groups
We believe we share the same values with ATTA and we are excited to be a member.