Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Small adventure group leader brings holiday joy on Christmas eve show.
G Adventures, the leading small adventure group leader, is the travel prize supplier for the game show Wheel of Fortune’s Outdoor Adventure Week that aired December 23 – December 27, 2013. The company reports that on Christmas Eve, a trip to Brazil was won making the holidays merry and bright for one lucky contestant.
Partners since 2011, G Adventures has given away 6 trips around the globe to contestants who have spun the wheel, landed on the G Adventures prize, and correctly solved the puzzle.
During Outdoor Adventure Week, G Adventures added some holiday cheer to another winning contestant who along with a guest will be traveling to Brazil to experience the heat of Rio’s nightlife, the thunder of Iguassu Falls and the chilled out atmosphere of Ilha Grande. On this week-long adventure, the winning contestant will wander thecolonial streets of Paraty— a UNESCO heritage site and savor life without cars on the island of Ilha Grande.
Each winner and their guest receive round-trip airfare from their home city, and all accommodations and inclusions of the winning G Adventures trip.
The winning small group adventure trips include:
- Machu Picchu Adventure
- Greek Island Sailing Adventure
- Natural Highlights of Costa Rica
- China Express Adventure
- The Best of Brazil Adventure
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.