Fort Collins, CO – Award-winning bicycle tour operator, ExperiencePlus!, is excited to introduce a fresh new website design. This innovative and responsive layout will wow you with handy interactive maps, higher-definition photos, and simple navigation paths.
Owners, Maria Elena and Monica Price, invite you to check out their new style, “Websites have a way of looking outdated if you don’t work on them continuously. We have always felt that providing full tour details and current travel information is important, but we also want to make sure that the format and style remain relevant and fun for everyone! As the daughters of a geographer (Rick Price, the founder of ExperiencePlus!), we are also very excited to feature our tours by including a user-friendly map trip finder.”
- Responsive design - Our favorite re-design feature is the “responsive” nature of the site to your device of choice ~ mobile phone, tablet, or laptop ~ whether you are searching for trips from home, at the office, or on the run. The same information, but best formatted for your device!
- Map search - One of our most popular new features offers the opportunity to search for tours using a map. Wonder where we go in Europe and South America? Our maps give global views of countries where we offer tours and the ability to drill down to select your destination, view all available itineraries, and maybe even learn a little geography along the way.
- Download itinerary option - If you still prefer printed materials or want to email the tour information to a friend via PDF, this handy option provides access to all itinerary details via a print-friendly PDF format. Find the download button on any itinerary page.
- Love our Recipes? Feast upon the new blog layout highlighting, among many other things, tempting photos and short introductions to each of our tour recipes.
- Fitness Tips – Are you looking for inspiration to get and stay fit? Our Training/Fitness articles are here to help you attain fitness goals and become a stronger cyclist. There are also tips on bicycling handling, maintenance, and nutrition.
- Travel and Traveler Stories – Relive adventurous stories from tour leaders, travelers, and the places we go. We also include country experts to share their knowledge of wine, photography, and more.