Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Seattle, WA – ExpeditionTrips, a Seattle-based travel company, is pleased to announce the launch of its new website at www.expeditiontrips.com, geared toward travelers interested in experiential travel to Antarctica, Galapagos Islands, the Arctic, Alaska, and beyond.
ExpeditionTrips provides a one-stop portal to more than 350 life-changing travel experiences throughout the world. Continuing to be the place to find, research and book expedition travel, the new website also provides additional resources and tools to inspire, educate, and better assist travelers in searching and comparing trip options. Highlights include:
- Visually stunning graphics and easy to use functionality.
- Improved trip search capabilities with enhanced filtering options (search by destination, dates, trip length, ship types, capacity, ships, prices, activities).
- A table view allowing visitors to sort trips by departure date, price, length etc.
- Enhanced research library featuring destination information, staff reviews, travel articles, photo and video galleries.
- Social media integration of Facebook and Twitter and access to over 300 other platforms.
- A searchable collection of past traveler testimonials.
- Improved member profile interface which includes Recommended Trips, Saved Trips, and Travel Documents.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.