Epic Tours El Salvador was founded in 2004, based on the Department of La Libertad, just outside San Salvador, El Salvador. We started as a specialized surf tour operator now fully grown to an Adventure tour company in El Salvador.
Epic Tours El Salvador is a Salvadoran / Dutch company, we are an all-round tour company specialized in adventurous tours combined with the rich culture of El Salvador. We offer tailor-made tours to all destinations in and around El Salvador; including transportation, bilingual guide, accommodation and services; Offering more personal, highly interactive and flexible tours. Groups can be of all ages, interest and size (1 to 30 persons).
El Salvador is the smallest country of Central America and has a wide variety of activities to offer and all within a maximum of a 3 hours drive. Landscape full of broad valleys, sudden volcanoes and black-sand beaches, perfect for activities like rafting, hiking, surfing, diving and mountain biking. Nature is very diverse with mangrove forests, swamp forests, lagoons, pine and oak forests, cloud forests and tropical dry forests home of an extending diversity of butterflies, bird species, fish and orchids. El Salvador is also a country full of cultural treasures like archaeological sites, gastronomy and colonial cities.
A few highlights of El Salvador are:
- Mountain biking in cloud Forrest of the Apaneca Sierra
- Tour to authentic archeological site Joya de Ceren, (declared world heritage by UNESCO)
- Visit the city of Santa Ana with its main attraction, the Neo- Gothic Cathedral
- Visit the colonial town of Suchitoto, with it several art galleries
- Ruta de Las Flores, mountain towns of Apaneca and Ataco high in the cloud forests
- Take a rafting tour on the Rio Lempa or Rio Palma
- Kayaking on the Bahia Jiquilisco or Estero de Jaltepeque full of species hiding in the mangroves
- Canopy tour, go down the zip lines trough the coffee plantations
- Hiking trough Parque Nacional Imposible for the day
- Horseback riding trough authentic Salvadoran Haciendas
We’re looking for international partners interested in El Salvador and Central America.