One Step Forward: How Companies Can Join the Fight against Human Trafficking
This conference will focus on business solutions to address emerging challenges in managing human trafficking risks, including mapping supply chains, hiring migrant workers, training employees, implementing codes of conduct and anti-trafficking reporting. The panelists will emphasize practical ways any company and their employees can use to get involved in the fight against trafficking, offering tools, networks and sharing best practices. This event is directed to CSR, supply chain, HR, legal and compliance leaders, interested in human trafficking, in networking with other likeminded professionals and in getting straight responses to hard questions.
The event will feature panels with experts in the following topics:
- Human Trafficking Update: New Anti-Trafficking Legislation
- Best Practices in Hiring Migrant Workers
- The Role of Technology in Human Trafficking
- Best Practices to Fight Human Trafficking in the Travel, Hospitality and Entertainment Industries
- Challenges of Managing Human Trafficking Impacts in Complex Supply Chains
To attend, please register here
JANUARY 10, 2014, 9:30am – 3:00pm
Hosted by Delta Air Lines
1030 Delta Blvd
Sponsored by the Global Business Coalition Against Human Trafficking – gBCAT
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.