Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
New Duffel Packs That Transform From Duffel To Backpack Make It Easy To Get Up & Go
Lightweight Bi-Tech™water-resistant duffels that double as a front-loading travel packs. Designed to integrate Pack-It™ Cubes or Half Cubes to maximize and organize packing space.
San Diego, CA – The beauty of the Systems Go™ Duffel Packs is two-fold: Easy versatility allows you to “Go” anywhere and do anything, and the “Systems” part allows you to stay organized no matter which path you choose.
Built to fit Eagle Creek’s Pack-It™ Cube or Half Cube, the Systems Go™ Duffel Packs feature a minimalist look with maximum functionality. Checking out the front of the bag is impressive: Gear lashing points, lockable zippers and durable water-resistant material on the outside. Surveying the inside evokes an epiphany moment: Organization isn’t just for suitcases!! Perfectly stacking 5 Cubes in the 60L (or 5 Half Cubes in the 35L), Systems Go™ allows you to grab and go.
Featuring innovative and weight-saving solutions like removable padded backpack straps that combine to become a single shoulder strap, and the secondary lockable bottom compartment with an internal zip divider, the Systems Go™ also features a padded hip belt with adjustable waist strap that tucks. It’s the perfect crossover bag. And as part of Eagle Creek’s Exploration Series, it’s covered by Eagle Creek’s legendary No Matter What™ Warranty.
The new Eagle Creek Systems Go™ Duffels Packs are available at retail 2/1/14
Systems Go™ Duffel Pack highlights include:
Systems Go™ Duffel Packs
Lightweight water-resistant duffel that can be carried as a two-compartment front load travel pack. Designed around the integration of Pack-It™ Cubes for maximum packing efficiency.
Systems Go™ Duffel Pack 35L (EC 10099) MSRP $140
Capacity: 2000 cu in; Weight: 2 lbs, 2 oz; Size 10 x 22 x 7.5 in
Systems Go™ Duffel Pack 60L (EC 10100) MSRP $160
Capacity: 3650 cu in; Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz; Size 13.5 x 27 x 10 in
- Carry System features:
- Fully padded carry system (with laddered torso adjustment on 60L only)
- Backpack straps detach and combine to form a single shoulder strap
- Backpack straps feature lash point loops and adjustable sternum strap
- Padded hip belt with adjustable waist strap that tucks away when not in use
- Padded back panel and backpack straps feature moisture-wicking Air Mesh
- Easy packing: ¾ opening front panel load gives full access to main compartment
- #10 lockable, self repairing zippers feature finger friendly zipper pulls
- Lockable 3-1-1 Pocket (on 35L only)
- Lockable bottom compartment with internal zippered divider to create two compartments
- Multiple lash points for gear attachment
- Internal sleeve sized to fit most 15” laptops
- Exterior side zip pocket for origination
- Multiple handles for easy grab-and-go
- Front, bottom and side compression straps
- Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
- Pack-It™ compatible compartment sized to stack 5 Pack-It™ Cubes (60L) or 5 Half Cubes (35L)
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.