Latest from the ATTA
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
- Ghinsberg’s Work with Bolivian Indigenous Community Highlights Early Roots of Sustainable Tourism
- On Convergence And Experience Innovation: Implications for Adventure Travel
Gorgeous 2011 trip catalog dazzles judges at 26th annual awards competition for B-to-B and B-to-C marketers
Waterbury, VT – As if leading the world’s best walking tours wasn’t enough, Country Walkers has earned high honors for marketing them as well. The Waterbury, Vermont-based purveyor of small-group walking and biking adventures has earned a Silver award for its 2011 Compendium Catalog at the 26th annual MCM Awards competition. The honor placed Country Walkers in the top spot in the category of Consumer Specialty Products, under-$20 million.
The MCM Awards are highly regarded as the top honors for Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer print and web marketers. Judging is conducted by marketing industry experts with feedback provided to all finalists.
- “Very clear concept, well-communicated throughout the catalog. Navigation is easy and intuitive. The editorial space for brand building is excellent.”
- “Production quality is over the top and perfect for the target audience…the photos and graphics keep interest up throughout.”
- “Impresses the reader that they’ll be right there to insure the best travel adventure.”
Country Walkers was in good company at the MCM Awards, which included Orvis and L.L. Bean. For an electronic, full-color glimpse at the award winning Country Walkers 2011 Compendium Catalog, please visit www.countrywalkers.com
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.