You will remember those gifts from the earth," writes Chilean poet Pablo Neruda. The scenes that accompany his words were captured by the ATTA’s storytelling team at the Adventure Travel World Summit 2015. From flamingoes feasting on brine shrimp in the volcanic north to the glaciers in sub-Antarctic Patagonia, delegates witnessed a nation chock full of adventure -- in its places and in its people..."we find everything waiting there."
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get our latest video uploads from the 2015 Summit in Chile and other places around the globe we explore.
The Driest Place on Earth
Hotel las Torres Patagonia Base Camp Adventure
Traditions and Culture of Chile’s West Coast
- Where to Get Away from it All -- In Style: Explora Atacama in Chile by Ann Abel in Forbes
- Watching the Sunrise on Easter Island with the Moai Statues by Jim Byers the National Post
- Exploring Easter Island’s Dark History by Will McGough in Gear Patrol
- Patagonia’s Controversial New Park by Graeme Green in The Guardian
- Patagonia Dreaming: Adventures in Torres del Paine by Avery Stonich in National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel blog
How are you remembering Chile or learning about what happened at ATWS 2015 if you weren’t there? Leave a comment below.