Bicycle Adventures is North America’s premier bicycling vacation company, offering deluxe, fully supported cycling tours in the United States, Canada and New Zealand. Tours feature deluxe lodging and dining, full van support and expert certified guides. Destinations include National Parks in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah and Washington, and National Parks in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.
We’re cyclists. We believe each bend in the road should bring breathtaking vistas and fresh smiles. Our tours are painstakingly planned, thoughtfully paced and full of vivid adventure. Whether introducing someone to their first bike tour or catering to the experienced cyclist, we’re all about enjoying the beauties of the byways and back roads we traverse. Life is just better from the seat of a bicycle. To enjoy the beauties, both aesthetic and physical, of the byways our guests traverse is Bicycle Adventures’ stock in trade. Eat well, pedal happy, stay curious. Since 1984.
Bicycle Adventures offers more US bicycle tours (169 domestic in 2014) than any other U.S.-based cycle tour company and is expanding internationally. Four different types of tours offer something for every style of cyclist:
- Classic Tours offer full van and guide support, deluxe lodging and fine dining, with routes averaging 25 – 50 riding miles per day (additional options available for those who wish them) and extra activities such as sea kayaking or wine tasting.
- Classic Plus Tours offer routes averaging 50-60 miles per day, with deluxe lodging, dining and additional activities.
- Epic tours offer 60+ challenging route miles each day, with deluxe lodging and dining.
- Casual Tours feature the same spectacular riding and great van support of a Classic tour, but with simpler lodging and dining.
- Family Tours offer tours geared for all ages, with terrifically fun guides and additional family-friendly activities built right in.
- Mountain Bike Tours feature tours for all levels of mountain biker – from newbie (coaching included) to thrill-seeker.
- Custom Tours offer everything from pre-set itineraries at budget rates to truly bespoke trips catering to every cycling / shopping/ dining/ lodging / activity whim.