Latest from the ATTA
- Leadership Voices: Antje von Dewitz, Visionary Leader of VAUDE, Sets the Bar for Sustainability Among Outdoor Brands
- LifeStraw’s Humanitarian Mission Drove it to Become a Leading Water Filtration Company
- Leadership Voices: Ana Ines Figueroa and Jorge Moller Offer Insight Into the Latin American Adventure Market
Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia, the premier Destination Management Company on the Caribbean island offers a wide range of services to all incoming visitors and continuously seeks to exceed client expectations.
Our soft adventure programs give visitors the opportunity to discover the unsurpassed beauty of St. Lucia, its culture, history and most importantly meet its people. For many years we have been creating life enriching experiences and providing treasured memories for our clients.
We offer a host of services to incoming visitors which include but are not limited to the following:
- Programs/Activities for adventure and sporting enthusiasts
- Special Interest group tours
- Incentive groups
- VIP groups
- Enjoyable Island excursions
- Cruise Ship excursions
- Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Meet & Greet services for all arriving and departing passengers
- Tour Operator representation services
- Destination Wedding and honeymoon planning and co-ordination
- Hotel and Villa bookings
- Travel agent assistance
Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia is enthusiastically seeking tour operators, travel agents and other partners interested in customized programs for their clients wishing to experience and explore the unique adventure, cultural and historical opportunities which St. Lucia has to offer.
The island boasts azure skies, verdant rainforests, undulating mountain ranges, exotic wildlife, sandy beaches and the rich cultural heritage which invites one to explore the island’s wonders.
The natural attractions are a thrill to behold – the incredibly mysterious pools of the sulphur springs in the drive-in volcano, numerous cascading waterfalls, massive tropical trees and the majestic twin peaks, The Pitons are just a few. The amazingly diverse topography allows for challenging biking trails, fabulous rainforest walks, bird watching excursions, zip line runs, jeep safaris and an abundance of adventurous activities.
Whenever you are in search of creating a unique and lasting memory for a special interest group, a discerning traveler, a honeymooner, a family or otherwise contact us at Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia.