Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Billings, MT – Creating seamless adventures around the world is Austin-Lehman Adventures’ specialty, and by so doing sets award-winning adventure vacations standards in The Americas, Europe, Africa and the Caribbean.
“Remember that Irving Berlin tune that goes ‘Anything you can do I can do better’?” asks Dan Austin, owner and founder of this nearly 40-year-old company. “Just take a look at our website. Drawing from decades of personal experience, we have staff vying to outdo each other in creating on-line guidelines on how to plan the perfect trip: How to Plan the Perfect Custom Adventure Vacation; Top 10 Tips for Planning the Perfect Couples Getaway; How to Plan the Perfect African Safari Vacation and Top 10 Tips for Planning Your Solo Adventure.”
“We created these easy-to-use resources and tips to assist and inform travelers worldwide. Whether they choose to go on an ALA tour, with another company or independently the goal is to help them have the best experience possible,” explains Austin.
Although pride of authorship rests with Austin himself when it comes to How to Plan the Perfect Family Adventure Vacation, he gives full credit to team input regarding How to Choose the Right Tour Operator.
There are also website etiquette tips and a few basic phrases in five languages that help guests break the ice with locals and feel more comfortable on foreign soil when enjoying a Europe Adventure.
In addition, Austin-Lehman Adventures has compiled and posted its Top 10 Lists for hiking, biking, dining, lodging, wildlife, scenery and more.
A detailed list with links of travel-related resources and information includes just about everything one would need for their journey: airlines, state departments, gear suppliers, weather, currency converters, health information, etc. www.austinlehman.com/resource
The compiling and posting of these tips and resources coincides with strategic updates and enhancements to the entire Austin-Lehman website. These include:
- A new destination menu on the homepage, making it even easier to find a destination and trip opportunities. One can search by Continent, Country and State. More robust trip information and photos accompany search results. http://www.austinlehman.com/destinations/index-pages-361.php
- ALA has made it easier to now find a trip based on the activities included. Whether it is biking, hiking, rafting or even wine tasting, appropriate tour options are now easier to define. http://www.austinlehman.com/activities/index-pages-80.php
- In another upgrade one can now search for trip type or package such as a family tour, couples adventure, solo traveler escapes, custom and exclusive group trips or by criteria such as national park destinations. http://www.austinlehman.com/packages/index-pages-108.php
- And to keep pace with the growing trend of online sharing, ALA has added easy to use social media tools to their site, so sharing that trip of a lifetime is a “like”, tweet or +1 away.
“At the end of the day, these tips and resources reflect the reality that on each and every one of our adventures we are constantly upping the ante for our clients by way of services, destinations and professional staff. This is what sets us apart after 38 years of creating “wows” for, by now, three generations of guests. Our 65 percent repeat guest factor speaks volumes on client satisfaction,” says Austin.
For a comprehensive 2012 catalog, call toll-free 1.800.575.1540, or e-mail [email protected]. To review current trips, schedules and itineraries log onto: http://www.austinlehman.com/. To access a digital version of the 2012 catalog go to: www.austinlehman.com/2012catalog
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.