Latest from the ATTA
- Leadership Voices: Antje von Dewitz, Visionary Leader of VAUDE, Sets the Bar for Sustainability Among Outdoor Brands
- LifeStraw’s Humanitarian Mission Drove it to Become a Leading Water Filtration Company
- Leadership Voices: Ana Ines Figueroa and Jorge Moller Offer Insight Into the Latin American Adventure Market
The first half of 2016 was centered around the inaugural AdventureNEXT conference in the Balkans hosted by Agency for Promotion and Support of Tourism of the Republic of Macedonia in Ohrid, Macedonia this May. There’s much more to come! As the Adventure Travel World Summit in Anchorage, Alaska gets ever closer, the ATTA European Team announces their fall and winter schedule for events traversing the entire continent.
- September 20 – 23, 2016: Annual French trade show, The International French Travel Market Top Resa, will be held in Paris (Dawn Rainbolt attending)
- September 27 – 28, 2016: Global Green Destinations Day in Ljubljana, Slovenia, aims to inspire sustainability leaders from various destinations in the tourism industry. It will include an AdventureConnect on the second day (Chris Doyle, keynote speaker, and Tereza Georgieva attending)
- October 13, 2016: AdventureConnect in Kuusamo, Finland, in conjunction with Parks & Wildlife Finland (Chris Doyle attending)
- October 19 – 21, 2016: ‘TheALPS’ conference, which aims to unite tourism partners from France, Switzerland, Italy and Austria, held in Innsbruck, Austria (Chris Doyle attending)
- October 25 – 29, 2016: AdventureEDU Immersion Field Training for Adventure Travel Guides in the Western Balkans, held in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- October 27 – 28, 2016: Tourism Conference in Belgrade, Serbia (Chris Doyle attending)
- October 31 – November 3, 2016: Innovative Experiences Conference held in Northern Norway (Chris Doyle attending)
- November 1 – 5, 2016: AdventureEDU Immersion Field Training for Adventure Travel Guides in the Caucasus region
- November 3, 2016: AdventureConnect in Skopje, Macedonia (Gergana Nikolova attending)
- November 7 – 9, 2016: The annual trade show, World Travel Market, will be held in London (Chris Doyle and Russell Walters attending). There will also be an AdventureConnect event on November 8th, sponsored by PROMPERÚ.
- November 15 – 16, 2016: Adventure EDU Sweden
- December 1 – 2, 2016: AdventureEDU Training for the Western Balkans held in Belgrade, Serbia (Chris Doyle attending)
See the full ATTA Events Calendar for these highlights and other AdventureConnect events and conferences around the globe.
Please direct any enquiries about these or other European-based events to [email protected].