Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
September 19 @ 10:00 AM PDT // 17:00 UTC
Join us as we explore the use of paper vs. digital liability waivers and release forms. Presented by ATTA members Chunnie Wright of the Law Office of Chun. T. Wright and Brandon Lake of WaiverSign – who has recently partnered with ATTA to offer members excellent rates and service for collecting digitally-signed liability waivers and agreements.
In this 45-minute presentation, we’ll not only provide an overview of the digital waiver process, but also look at the following areas essential for ATTA members to consider:
- Legitimacy of digital waivers
- Accuracy of data collection
- Document collection process
- Storage and access
- Data entry
Following the presentation, we will have a 15-minute Q&A session with Chunnie and Brandon.
Law Office of Chun. T. Wright