Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
COMPLETED: Please join ATTA on Friday, May 30, from 11:30 AM to 1:30PM EST at the REI Berkeley retail store at 1338 San Pablo Ave (near Gilman) (Directions).
ATTA’s Chris Doyle, along with one of the newest members of the ATTA team, Lisa Alley, Business Development Manager, will serve as your hosts for this lunchtime gathering where we’ll network, collaborate and discuss challenges and opportunities facing our industry — specific agenda posted below. Lisa brings to the ATTA international economic development experience in Bulgaria, El Salvador and Indonesia, special adventure development work recently in Northeastern India, as well as a stint with National Geographic Traveler magazine researching and writing for the Geotoursim editor.
Anticipated attendees for our first East Bay gathering primarily include leading adventure travel tour operators, destination marketing organizations, tourism boards and journalists. Each of our regional meetings this year has created a mini-Summit-like atmosphere offering a great deal of energy and lively discussion on topics that are helping to advance our industry.
If you have other colleagues who you’d suggest we invite, please forward their name and contact information to [email protected] for consideration. Additionally, please feel free to share other agenda topics you’d recommend the ATTA and fellow attendees entertain at this gathering.
R.S.V.P. by May 27th to reserve your spot today by sending an email to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you in person on May 30th.
- Membership Strengthens, Diversifies
- ATTA Member Updates – Highlights
- Association Partnership Updates
- 2008 Adventure Travel World Summits (www.adventuretravelworldsummit.com)
– South America – Brazil, Sept. 4-6
– Europe – Norway, Oct. 21-25
– Keynote highlights, event flow, speakers, sessions & add-on adventure excursions
- www.Adventure.Travel Updates
- New ATTA and ATWS Sponsor Updates
- Members Only 2008 Tune In Webinars
- Your news, updates and Q & A
- Open Networking (including Icon Estates Napa Wine Tasting)