Latest from the ATTA
- Creative Unscripted Adventures and a Bold Attitude: Lost Travel Sets an Example with “2.5% for Tomorrow”
- Blacks in Travel and Tourism is First Grant Recipient of Tourism Cares’ Diversity in Tourism Fund
- Flywire Becomes the Adventure Travel Trade Association’s Official Preferred Global Payments Partner Through the Newly Announced 2021 – 2022 Partnership
As COVID-19 is leaving a deep mark in the travel industry, most destinations explore how to continue to support its local industry and re-work their strategies for the near and mid-future. Based on its global expertise, industry insights, and knowledge, ATTA team will discuss the anticipated changes of the post-COVID-19 traveler behavior and how businesses and destinations can turn the current crisis into an opportunity by using the current time with lack of market activity to invest in innovation, product adaptation, market diversification, community building. Focusing on trends that we are certain to hold an impact on both businesses and destinations, we present opportunities on how to apply immediate strategies that can support you in these challenging times.
The European team at ATTA has been invited at several speaking engagements this fall: Gergana Nikolova, Regional director for Europe and Central Asia will speak at:
- Let’s Grow Adventure Tourism Workshop, organized by Highlands and Islands Enterprise in Scotland on 12 November
- Scotland’s Adventure Tourism Week, organized by Visit Scotland on 16 November
- Central Asia Trade Forum, organized by USAID on 17 November
- Road Cycling Travel Network Meeting on 18 November
- 1st Russian Conference of Sustainable Tourism on 30 November
- 2nd Annual SpoonbillNest Youth Conference for Future on 8 December
The ATTA will be also presented at the upcoming 5-day xFestival 2020 brought to the travel trade industry by Digital Tourism Think Tank where ATTA provides speakers and special registration offers for members of the adventure travel community.
ATTA Spotlight Speakers:
- 1 December: Tomorrow’s Air Interview with Christina Beckmann
- 1 December: Transparency in Business Interview: Maximizing Local Value with Ambros Gasser from ASI Reisen
- 2 December: Keynote: Rebuilding the Pillars of Healthy Tourism with Edmund Morris
- 4 December: AdventureEDU Preview: Safety & Risk Management with ATTA Educators
To learn more and secure your ATTA discount: register here
Gergana Nikolova’s speaking engagement in Central Asia supports the efforts and strategies that the region is putting in place as a way to recover from the crisis. Just a few days before the Central Asia Trade Forum (11-13 November), Uzbekistan will host together with UNWTO in a virtual format it’s annual trade fair “Tourism on the Silk Road” event.