Latest from the ATTA
- Women in Travel Chooses Digital Format for the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum 2021
- Adventure Travel Trade Association Becomes Official Partner of Switzerland Tourism in their Newly Announced Swisstainable Strategy in Tourism
- From Guides to CEOs, Women in Adventure Travel are on the Rise
70 ATTA Members on Tuesday took part in the ATTA Members Tune In Webinar, which highlighted new adventure travel industry research.
The Webinar, which featured guest presenters Christina Heyniger and Henrietta de Veer from Xola Consulting, top-lined key facts and figures from the 2008 Research Roundup, released in August 2008. During this 60-minute educational session, Xola presenters put forth their research-based opinion on the current economic crisis, how it applies to the adventure travel industry, and offered suggestions to tour operators to mitigate their losses during this current recession. The Roundup’s main sections were covered including highlights from the report’s main sections:
- Destination Rankings
- Traveler Trends
- Tourism Supply Chain Trends including developments in technology
- Top Adventure Company News
- Travel Media
ATTA Members Only Tune In Webinars are a free opportunity for current ATTA Members. Members that were unable to attend yesterday’s Webinar may find a recorded version on the Members Only Website by December 21st.