Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
Thursday, May 23, 2013
10:00 AM PST / 18:00 UTC
If you’re looking to increase your online footprint and drive more bookings, it’s important to leverage the right tools to maximise your chances of success. In this webinar, TourRadar’s CEO, Travis Pittman will be taking a deeper dive into what value and benefits the recent TourRadar/ATTA partnership provide to you as a tour operator.
Join us for this live webinar to learn more about:
- Taking full advantage of the opportunities available to you from ATTA and TourRadar
- Tips to increase the chances of your customers writing online reviews
- TourRadar’s Dashboard where you can edit your tour listings, respond to reviews, etc
- How to embed reviews and tours directly on your own website and Facebook Page
- How to create a micro-community on your Facebook Page where travelers can connect before their tour departs
- Running a Contest on Facebook to increase likes, gain email addresses for marketing and build your image library of user photos
Some of the features we’ll share with you are available for free as part of the ATTA and TourRadar partnership, while other premium features are available at an additional expense.
- Capture/Display Reviews by your customers on adventure.travel website, ATTA Facebook Pages (Trade & Consumer), and TourRadar’s Facebook Page & TourRadar.com
- TourRadar’s content team will add your trip/tour listings for you to TourRadar.com (limited to first 250 members – multiple import options available)
- Display your Tours on the adventure.travel website, ATTA Facebook Pages (Trade & Consumer)
- Display Reviews on your own website via a Customizable Reviews Widget
- For IT experts, deeply embed Reviews on your own website via an XML feed
- TourRadar Dashboard to add/edit trips/tours and view & reply to Reviews being written about your business
Premium Package Features (optional): AUD $300 annual per year + 10% commission on finalized bookings.
- List all your tours on TourRadar.com Marketplace
- Feature your tours on your Facebook Page with the Search Tours App
- Feature tours and reviews on your Timeline (view) allowing people to enquire about these tours on Facebook
- Capture customer feedback on your Facebook Page with the Reviews App
- Let travelers connect with others going on the same tour on your Facebook Page with the Meet Others App
- Collect new Likes to your Facebook Page and promote contests using the Contest App
Register for this ATTA Webinar. Click here.