ATTA Team Presenters
Widness & Wiggins PR
Thursday, May 9
10:00 AM PST / 17:00 UTC
Getting news published through traditional media is still important today as print and broadcast media outlets move more of their content online. In this webinar, Dave Wiggins of Widness & Wiggins PR and Casey Hanisko, VP of Marketing and Communications of the ATTA will give you:
- Guidelines on the kind of news you should pitch to media
- Best practices in writing good quality press releases and story pitches. How to determine a good story “hook”
- Knowledge on how to best distribute your press release and integrate it into social media platforms
- Tips on tracking your news and how to enhance further distribution
- Advice on how to become the “go-to” resource for traditional media and responding to media requests and queries
- Examples of news placement success, the process that made it happen and how best to prepare for that process
Join them to learn this plus insider tips that will help you develop your media strategy, build important relationships and get coverage in the outlets that speak to your target market.
Free Registration for Members for this ATTA Webinar: Click here.
Note for Mac OS X users: The GoToWebinar software requires version 10.6 or newer. To identify which version of OS X you are on, click ‘About this Mac’ in the apple menu. If you are unable to view this Webinar, you may always view the recording in the Webinar Library two business days after the scheduled Webinar.