(SEATTLE, WASH.) DECEMBER 8, 2005 — In response to increased demands by employers and recruiters for highly qualified adventure travel industry job candidates, the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) has introduced a new interactive job board.
By visiting http://careers.adventuretravel.biz, employers and recruiters can use the Adventure Travel Trade Association to reach the largest audience of adventure travel industry professionals, including more than 300 members of ATTA. ATTA members are experienced adventure travel professionals who annually recommit to uphold the highest standards of professional conduct.
Advantages to employers using the ATTA Career Center include:
- Targeted advertising exposure – Job listings will be seen by an exclusive audience of adventure travel industry professionals, reducing the workload when applications arrive.
- Easy online job management – Employers can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, edit information, renew or discontinue postings and even make payments online.
- Resumé searching access – With a paid job listing, search the database of resumés and proactively contact candidates; use an automatic notification system to receive email when new resumés match your criteria.
- Build company awareness among qualified professionals – Along with each job posting, employers can provide information about their company and links to their web site.
- Competitive pricing – Employers can benefit from the new ATTA Career Center for minimal cost. $200-300 for a 30-day online job posting, including resumé database access. ATTA members receive a discounted rate.
For adventure travel industry professionals, the ATTA Career Center offers:
- Job search control – Job searching is easy and listings are specific to the adventure travel industry. Adventure travel professionals can submit resumés electronically to employers.
- Resume posting – Job seekers can choose to make their resumé available to employers and may also keep their identity confidential. Participants will receive an email from interested companies so they can decide which companies to contact.
- Automatic Job Notification – Job seekers can save their job search criteria and be notified by email of new listings that match their specifications and link right to the jobs and apply online.
Established in 1990, the Seattle-based ATTA (www.adventuretravel.biz) is a strategic membership organization dedicated to raising the profile of adventure travel globally. Established in 1990, the ATTA provides services, knowledge, and connections that help its members succeed in their businesses and contribute to overall industry growth. More information on ATTA is available by calling 1.360.805.3131 or visiting http://www.adventuretravel.biz.