Latest from the ATTA
- Women in Travel Chooses Digital Format for the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum 2021
- Adventure Travel Trade Association Becomes Official Partner of Switzerland Tourism in their Newly Announced Swisstainable Strategy in Tourism
- From Guides to CEOs, Women in Adventure Travel are on the Rise
SEATTLE, Wash. – In light of the recent cancellations of all sailings aboard Cruise West’s Spirit of Oceanus, Zegrahm Expeditions offers several excellent alternatives to fill the immediate travel needs of those passengers who were booked on the Spirit of Oceanus in the coming months. In addition to calling in the South Pacific this fall, the comparable 110-passenger Clipper Odyssey will chart a similar course in 2011 with voyages to India, the Middle East, Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
And, while similar itineraries may be of interest, Zegrahm Expeditions offers additional benefits to travelers seeking a small-ship cruise experience with:
- An impressive team of leaders and lecturers on each voyage with extensive regional expertise and advanced degrees in a range of disciplines from natural history and archaeology to ornithology and anthropology
- Multiple daily excursions to choose from which are all included in the cost of the trip
- Exploration in small groups with inquisitive, like-minded travelers
- Deluxe accommodations and amenities aboard the Clipper Odyssey
- And, most importantly, the confidence of booking with a secure company that is part of a larger group of travel companies
Zegrahm Expeditions has already been in communication with the travel community to assist passengers who have been negatively impacted by the cancellations. Please contact their office at 800-628-8747/206-285-4000 or [email protected].com to learn more about their small-ship expeditions and how they can help travelers find a new itinerary to fit their canceled travel plans.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.