Latest from the ATTA
- Creative Unscripted Adventures and a Bold Attitude: Lost Travel Sets an Example with “2.5% for Tomorrow”
- Blacks in Travel and Tourism is First Grant Recipient of Tourism Cares’ Diversity in Tourism Fund
- Flywire Becomes the Adventure Travel Trade Association’s Official Preferred Global Payments Partner Through the Newly Announced 2021 – 2022 Partnership
The Aboriginal Tourism Association of British Columbia (AtBC) in partnership with Aboriginal Marketplace Events will host the 3rd annual International Aboriginal Tourism Conference at the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre and the spectacular Fairmont Chateau Whistler in British Columbia, Canada from April 15th to 16th, 2014.
The conference theme is “Building Effective Partnerships”
WINTA has been invited to help identify suitable international speakers interested in presenting on this conference theme.
If you are interested in presenting a case study to the conference on Building Effective Partnerships with Aboriginal/Indigenous/community tourism, in which you have played a leadership role, would you please provide to me:
- an abstract for your proposed presentation (max 500 words)
- a brief bio/profile for yourself including email, phone and postal contact details
- any conditions concerning your presentation that you would like to make known to AtBC, if selected to present.
Please email your abstract, bio/profile and presentation conditions to me at [email protected] by Monday 18th November.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.